Doug, Bri and I saw comedian Jim Gaffigan perform one evening (Ted Alexandro opened for him). They were both freaking hilarious...
It was very surreal seeing her in it.
******************
Before going to Disney - I studied. I studied A LOT. Our family hadn't been to Disney in 9 years and I knew things had changed drastically. I hadn't been there since the "FastPass" days, and I needed to learn all about Genie+ and had to figure out the new Disney app. Doug even studied too. I made all our restaurant reservations 60 days in advance. I signed up for a site that one of my best friends recommended to me that gave me tips and tricks to get through the parks - especially during busy times (it was SO incredibly helpful). I ordered our magic bands and got them all set up...
Getting ready for Disney was exhausting and pretty stressful. We don't have plans to visit again for a long while, so we wanted to get the most out of our trip. I made sure I packed everything we were going to need.
Irritatingly, I got a really bad cold the weekend before we headed out. I was SO upset. I needed to feel better before I tackled this kind of trip. Thank goodness for antibiotics and steroids. I knew we were going to be visiting during one of the busiest weeks of the year and I had to feel good. Luckily, I managed to feel better and pull it together before getting in the car that Saturday morning we headed out.
Unfortunately, we are still at the mercy of the high school break schedule and have to vacation when Bri won't miss school. School breaks means BIG crowds. And the crowds were definitely big that week - let me tell you.
So get ready. I'm going to blog about our Disney adventure - next...









0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment