January 17, 2024

New Year's Eve Recap

 
 After having such a busy December, we were more than happy to have just a low key NYE. I made reservations for Ruth's Chris for dinner and then we headed home to watch a movie.

We really enjoy the food and atmosphere at Ruth's Chris...



 
We dined on lobster bisque, steaks, lamb chops, brussel sprouts, lobster mac n cheese, crab cakes, creme brulee and chocolate cheesecake mousse...

Everything was so good!

We went back home and watched the Barbie movie...

Though I liked the overall message of the movie and it was visually beautiful, it really was a strange movie. The plot was just - weird. Glad I saw it but not feeling the need to see it again.

Once the movie was over, we turned on CNN to watch Andy and Anderson drink shots and listen to Anderson giggle over anything he finds amusing. Watching Anderson laugh at John Mayer at a cat cafe in Japan was hilarious...

I have to admit, it was very difficult trying to stay up until midnight. It gets harder and harder each year. We'll see if I can make it to midnight next NYE - heh.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails