September 24, 2025

My Final Labubu Post!

The girls finally arrived! 

Loyalty arrived first...

Then Love arrived today...

The Big Into Energy cards...
 
 And maybe, just maybe, I bought a cute Halloween outfit for my orange Happiness Labubu...

I have had my fun and now I am satisfied. It was silly and frivolous and possibly (probably) a bit immature, but these are crazy times and sometimes you have to do crazy things that make you happy. Even if it is buying a bunch of hard to get stuffies and figurines that you don't really need. And even if you are in your 50s - with a grown daughter.

I got a LOT of extra page views talking about these fuzzy monsters, so if you are new here - welcome. This is just a little blog about my little life. If you don't hang around because of the lack of Labubu content, no worries - thanks for stopping by.

Maybe I'll find some new obsession soon. Hopefully not an expensive one. Heh.
 
If you missed my other Labubu posts, here they are...
 
 

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails