I just need to speak my piece for a minute.
I haven't spoken out politically here really in a long time. Things are festering inside of me - and though I vent a lot on social media - I haven't said anything too much on here. Specifically anyway.
I will go back to my scheduled programming momentarily.
I am struggling a lot with my health. I will get into that later, but I know that the state of this country is part of the reason why I am sick. Many of those who care about me often tell me that I need to step back from consuming so much of what is going on. I believe me I want to so badly. But every time I turn around, there is another horrific news story coming from this administration.
The fact that this administration is covering up a pedoph!le ring is absolutely horrifying to me. The fact that our putrid leader is a gigantic part of that ring is beyond abhorrent. I remember people screaming about a ped!philia ring many years ago - and now - those people are silent. They were correct about one thing - it definitely existed. The thing they were wrong about - it wasn't just the left involved. It was everyone and anyone with money and power. Where is the screaming now - now that it is your guy?
Believe me - I am critical of both sides of the aisle. This is what I just posted on social media...
"I
am very, very, very unhappy with a majority of the leaders in the Democr@tic party. Most are still bought and paid for by Super PACS and
corporations. Schumer, Jeffries, Booker and so many others - they aren't
mad enough. They aren't pushing back or fighting hard enough. Biden
didn't fight hard enough when he had the chance. Merritt Garland was an
abject failure and Biden made a horrible choice. I am still angry that
Biden's ego wouldn't allow him to not run for a second term. The dems
finally had to force the issue to get him out, but unfortunately, too
many in this country will never vote for an experienced black/biracial
woman to be in charge. This pedoph!le protecting administration is so
corrupt and morally bankrupt, and the dems representing us need to be
throwing everything they can at it - just to make things much more
difficult. Playing the old types of politics isn't working anymore.
I
will never ever ever ever vote Republ!can again in my lifetime after all
of this. I hope that those who are speaking up, speaking out and
fighting hard - like Ro Khanna, Jasmine Crockett, AOC, Bernie Sanders,
James Talarico, Jamie Raskin, Melanie Stansbury, JB Pritzker, Mark Kelly
- even Thomas Massie and others - will continue to speak out and rise
in the ranks of their parties. Every day I wake up knowing a pedoph!le,
grifter and felon - who has hardcore dementia and had a stroke (which
has been covered up) - is in charge. I am infuriated about the voter
interference that this administration has already committed regarding
the 2026 elect!on. They know they are in ginormous trouble, so they are
already trying to cheat to win. I really want to tune all of this
political stuff out, but I can't. It is just one thing after the other
after the other. And it is exhausting. This country is off the rails and
it is terrifying. If you aren't nervous living here, then you aren't
paying attention, you are very rich and/or you are getting your info
from the wrong places. Even though I am unhappy and hope for better, I
am still going to vote against MAG@ - no matter what. We just need a
complete political overhaul of the system and we need stomp out this
fasc!sm."
I just wish the people who realize now that they made a mistake voting for this would just admit to it. Some out there finally are - but not enough of them. And if you don't think you made a mistake, you can just disconnect from me right now. Anyone with half a brain can see that the guy at the top is completely losing it - and he didn't have much to begin with. And I said the worst of the absolute worst - people with zero qualifications - would be chosen to work for him and prop him up - and that has definitely happened.
I will never understand the devotion. Ever. That is why people call this a cu!t. If I can criticize the political environment as a whole (which is my right - for now anyways), why can't you? It is insane. I think that is why I am so angry. The sickening devotion to someone with no moral compass whatsoever. He only cares about himself - how did people not see that?
So that is where I am right now. Sick and mad. Sick and tired. Sick and frustrated. Sick and embarrassed. Just sick.
I'll be back soon with a post about my health situation.


0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment