As you all know, Doug, Bri and I celebrated our 19th gotcha day anniversary on July 30th. Briana had to work most of that day, but when she got done, we went out to eat some Korean BBQ at one of her favorite restaurants for dinner...On a Saturday, Doug and I went over to Bri's apartment to put together some more furniture we had ordered, but Briana had to work so she couldn't join us. Doug put together her bed, I put together side tables in her bedroom and living area and then Doug and I (mostly Doug) put together her lift-up coffee table. It was quite a bit of work, but we got it done...
I think we have all the big stuff done now. We just need to do finishing touches and of course, eventually fill the kitchen cabinets, closets and fridge.
On a Sunday afternoon, our friends Jim and Valerie invited Doug and I and other friends to watch Jim perform with the "Dukes of Swing." Jim (on the trumpet) and all of the musicians were awesome and it was a super entertaining afternoon...
Doug and Briana are still enjoying their weekly (Tuesday) dad/daughter Dungeons and Dragons sessions together...
I went to one doctor appointment and also had several meetups/catch ups with friends the second half of July.
August is here now and the beginning of August is always about Briana since it is her birthday. So my next couple posts will be all about Miss B. She is turning 20! How is that even possible?






0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment