January 26, 2007

My Busy Week

I have been trying to keep as busy as possible because my hubby is out of town on business for two whole weeks! He left Monday and won't be back until the second of February. We have not been apart this long since we got married. He is in Cherry Hill, NJ working on two big projects for Lockheed ATL. Gosh I miss him! So far, I have done well keeping busy.

Monday, I had lunch with my good friend Miranda and her cutie pie 16 month old son, Jacob (hope to post a picture soon!). Miranda is going to give birth to her second baby (Dylan) on Tuesday, and I wish her all the luck and happiness in the world! When I got home from seeing Miranda, there was my swap gift sitting on my porch from my pal Becky. This month's theme was Chinese New Year or anything to do with China. Becky got back from China in December after getting her beautiful daughter Charis, and she sent me oodles of wonderful goodies from there. I absolutely love everything, and I especially love the tiny bracelet for Briana. Here is a picture...


Tuesday and Wednesday I had to work. I had two very hectic days. I have a new broker who has a bunch of new real estate advertising ideas for our office - which means lots more work for me. I was pretty brain-fried by the time I got home each day.

Thursday, I met Kathy and Randi for lunch for some girl talk. It was good to see Randi again - I had not seen her since before Halloween. After lunch, I went over to Kathy's for some more girl talk. I got to see the beautiful pictures that Anna painted on Chani's nursery walls and also saw the 100 wishes book that Kathy put together for Chani. It was so beautiful! Kathy - you are so talented!

And now today I am catching up on my blogging. I have been so busy lately that I have a ton of catch up reading to do!

7 Kind Words:

Colleen said...

OK...this is wierd. Your husband works for Lockeed? Is he an Engineer? My hubs is an engineer. He tried to get a position at Lockeed down in Florida a few years ago. And I am in the mortgage business...what do you do? Just odd similarites!! :)

Happy weekend. Sorry he is away. Mine takes of for Mexico on business the end of Feb...ICK!

Deb said...

My hubby works out of town and I usually see him on Saturday and Sunday then he is gone for the week. I have tons to keep me busy but ya still miss them. Have fun and make the best of it!

C's Mom said...

You're keeping busy! The time will fly.

4D said...

Sounds like you are doing okay. Stay the course and he will be home before you know it. It is "Lisa" time!

Keep smilin!

OziMum said...

Firstly, thanks for your comments and reading my blog!

Secondly... I'm so damn jealous... you are logged in 14 months!!! Stay busy, it'll make the time fly so much quicker!!! Hang in there!

Mick said...

Call me sometime!
(((Lisa))))
--Mick

M,R,J1,J2 said...

One week down, one more to go. I hope you will stay busy the second week, too and enjoy some "Lisa" time.
Take care,
Micha

Related Posts with Thumbnails