
Several of us gals gathered at Kathy's house for a wonderful lunch on Tuesday. Kathy was the perfect hostess (as usual!) It was wonderful seeing Randi, Lisa and Maisie, Deb and LiLi and it was great to meet Amy, who is just about to turn her paperwork in.
These luncheons are not only fun, they are so informative for us futures moms with tons of questions. Thank you Lisa, Deb and Randi for being so patient answering all of my questions!
Maisie and LiLi are the cutest little girls. I wish I could scoop them up and take them home with me (but I don't think their moms would approve - LOL!). Above you can see LiLi playing with the Little Tikes Activity Garden. I purchased the exact item at the Big Toy Sale this past Saturday. I think it was a good purchase! And I couldn't get enough of playing peek-a-boo with Maisie.
We enjoyed the weather as we ate our lunch. Kathy had all of the fixins.

Here is Miss Maisie flashing me the pearly whites!

7 Kind Words:
How fun! You gals have a great bunch of support :0)
Gosh, those girls are cute! Looks like another wonderful get together!
How cute! You got some great pictures of the girls!
What FUN!!! The kiddos are adorable!
What nice pics! I also had a great time and was so encouraged by all of you! We must do it again!
Cuties! How fun that y'all can get together so often!
You forgot to invite me! My plane and pilot are always standing by for a quick trip to GA to have lunch. I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch! How fun!
Post a Comment