This is the view from our room in Hilton Head. The weather was beautiful, even though it was too cold to go swimming. One morning, we just walked up and down the beach. What we wanted was a trip in which we could relax and not really have to do too much of anything, and that is exactly what we did - relax. We won't be able to do much of that when Briana comes along.Every tree in Hilton Head is draped with Spanish moss. The island is really beautiful, and it is truly a golfer's delight. One day, as I was drinking a strawberry daiquiri, I said to Doug, "It is pretty cool that I can drink on our babymoon." And then we both cracked up. If I was preggers, I wouldn't be able to sip sparkling wine, now would I? We had several really delicious meals, and at almost every meal we managed to get an ocean view. It is definitely a great place to get seafood.
The last day of our vacation, we stopped in Savannah for lunch and did some shopping on the riverfront. And after that, Doug took a little detour on the way home to stop in Macon so he could show me his childhood home. It really was a wonderful vacation. Below are a few more pics...
Ok - we are ready for our referral now!!!
Our babymoon
I really enjoyed the view from our hotel room.
Thank goodness Doug didn't fight in the Civil War...


10 Kind Words:
Lovely pictures. I'm so glad you enjoyed your babymoon. Now where are the referrals????!!
What lovely photos! Sounds like a wonderful babymoon!
Keep smilin!
The pictures are great, especially Doug looking up the cannon!! Now, bring on your referral already!!
LMAO - What was he expecting to find in the cannon? A cream puff? ha ha ha... glad you had a good time.
ROFL at the photo of Doug and the cannon! That is hilarious!
Looks like an amazing trip! Love the mailbox--I want one!
I love the picture of the two of you.
Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I laughed at your line about enjoying a cocktail while on your babymoon. That was good!
How pretty!
I'm with you, Doug woulda been in trouble looking down the business end of a cannon!
Referrals, please :0)
these were wonderful pictures!!!!!!! Looks like you had fun!
Looks gorgeous! happy babymoon!
What a great place to have a babymoon! I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves.
Michaela
Post a Comment