March 5, 2007

Waiting Families Pizza Party

Saturday night, the Waiting Families group got together for a pizza party and dessert potluck hosted by Stephanie and Jason. It was held at their Rainbow Factory Direct Showroom that houses all kinds of swings sets and play systems. Let me tell you, the kids were not the only ones having a ball on these playsets! It was so great seeing everyone again, and of course getting to know new people too! A big thanks to Stephanie and Jason for being wonderful hosts and again thanks to Kathy for organizing the event! (And I borrowed one or two pictures from a couple of other blogs to add to my slideshow, so thank you - hee, hee!)

7 Kind Words:

OziMum said...

Great pics! Ooo there's Maisie! Don't get too disappointed just yet about the cut offs etc! It's not certain yet. AND they may be going full force ahead to make up for the week they lost with CNY! You are so close! When Briana is in your arms, it'll be like that's how its always been!

(PS... please save all these words for when I'm only a few weeks away from referral!!!)

Stephanie said...

How was the pizza and beer? Heh!

4D said...

Looks like a great venue for a fun outing.

Keep smilin!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

That looks like so much fun! And pizza! Well, you can't get much better than that, can you? YUM! I'm hungry. NO pizza in the house. Sigh. Guess I'll just eat a pear....

Mick said...

What a awesome gathering!

Unknown said...

I so wish we could have been there..You guys are famous. one day we will get there..looks like fun

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Borrow a picture or two any time ;-)

We had a great time and enjoyed visiting with you guys!
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails