Hope everyone had a great first day of 2008!
We had a wonderful time celebrating at Lisa & Eammon's New Year's Eve party last night. I will post pictures in a day or two. It was such a lot of fun! Thanks Lisa, Eammon and Maisie!
(Debbie took the first picture of Briana - it is so cute! Thanks Deb!)

11 Kind Words:
Well I thought I was having a great day and then I saw that smile....now it's fantastic!
Happy New Year! What a fun year ahead of you.
Happy New Year...
Love the pictures...
As always... Briana is adorable.. and make me smile....
She is soooo HAPPY..
Glad you had fun...
Can't wait to see pictures...
It was so lovely to see you last night! She is so edible! Just a cute little yummie. Can't wait to see you again very soon. Happy New Year!
That is a cute picture! It was great seeing you last night. Happy New Year!!
I did!
Looks like you guys had fun!
L-O-V-E those pictures!!!! Wow!
Happy New Year my friend!!
Happy New Year Lisa, Doug and Briana! She is such a cutie, what smile!!
Thanks for joining us, it was great fun.
Great pictures! But then again, I haven't seen Briana take a bad one yet :).
Happy New Year to the three of you!!
What a gorgeous smile! Happy 2008!
Keep smilin!
I can't believe she's that little girl from the referral pic, as she elegantly crossed her arms... LOL.
Post a Comment