Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of Doug and me coming home with Briana. Sometimes, I can't believe Briana has been living with us an entire year. But then when I look at the toy bomb that my house has become, I totally can! This little girl has brought so much life and happiness to our lives. I can't even imagine her not being here now. It has been a truly amazing year.

6 Kind Words:
Congratulations on one year home. You guys are a perfect little family.
Happy 1 year home!!
I am sure it seems like yesterday when you walked through the door with her for the very first time!
It is amazing how many toys can accumualte for one little girl!!!
Have a great Sunday!
Lisa
and what an awesome year I am sure its been..Congrats
Happy 1 YEAR...
It has been a Great year..
Hugs..
Happy one year!! I can't believe that it's been a year already.
Wow - time has flown, and it has been so wonderful watching your girl blossom at home with you.
Post a Comment