Briana spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Sunday for Grandparents Day - and Doug and I spent a quiet afternoon at home. In the above photo, you can see them completely spoiling my child. Briana had a wonderful time - look at all the smiles!Briana in Grandma and Grandpa's car.
Taking a walk.
Pushing baby in the stroller.
Big smiles!
Grandma, Grandpa and Briana.

12 Kind Words:
Love that first shot!!! My parents have taken it upon themselves to also spoil the Tongginator. I don't think they're capable of toning it down. And her sunglasses are nearly as big as her head.
The grandparents in this family are known to spoil their grandkids!! My mom bought them all a tshirt with the same saying!!
She is just too cute in those sunglasses.....I love the one of her in the carseat!
Lisa
Okay, I totally suck. How did I not know about this whole Grandparents Day thing?!!! Hopefully my parents missed it too.
Cute pictures. It's obvious the love Briana has for her grandparents!
stephanie
http://mubarek.wordpress.com/
Tee hee. Grandparents ROCK!!!!
Awwww...too cute! Aren't grandparents the best?!
Cute pictures! That's what grandparents are for! Did Doug and you enjoy your afternoon "off"?
Hugs,
Micha
grandparents are good at spoiling aren't they?
LOVE the pictures...
Looks like Briana had a WONDERFUL day..;
Grandparents are the BEST..
Have a Great Week..
There is nothing sweeter than little girls and her grandparents! I loved seeing all the pictures- I loved the one of her in the car seat with all her stuff!:)
She looks like she is IN her ELEMENT when she is with her grandparents!!!
Does your little one get "Grandparentitis"? ...mine are horrible for the first day or so after extended exposure to their over-doting grandparents. It seems hard for them to re-aclimate to life in the REAL world after getting an unadulterated dose of spoiling at their grandparent's home!
That pillow is great!
How cute! We did grandparents day with my parents, too.
Post a Comment