And boy did we have fun! I kept talking to Briana about all the fun things we were going to see at the circus a few days before we went and she was totally pumped! Walking into the arena was almost the best part because you could see the excitement all over her face.Briana did great the first half of the show before intermission, and then she got a little antsy during the second half. The circus started at noon and about two o'clock, you could hear children all over the arena missing their naps - LOL! Briana's eyes started to droop the last 15 minutes or so. Overall, she did awesome and thoroughly enjoyed her cotton candy and popcorn. Once we got back in the car, she crashed from her sugar rush and all the excitement.
I love seeing everything through Briana's eyes. Everything is bigger, brighter, more magical and more exciting. Makes me feel like a kid again...
Here are a few pics and videos for you to enjoy.
We're on our way to the circus - hooray!!
Walking to the arena.
We're here!!! Already trying out the cotton candy. ;)
Watching the show.
Daddy and Briana enjoying the show.
There were a few numbers that were very "Cirque du Soleil-esque" to me.
The tiger cage.
The big finale!
Enjoying the show and Briana shoving cotton candy in her face...Here are the really cool circus motorcycles.
This is the beginning of the show.
It was such a fun Sunday afternoon!!!

18 Kind Words:
HOW FUN!!!!
The circus is AMAZING..
Briana looks like she had a BLAST..
Have a great week..
Hugs..
That looks awesome! What a wonderful time!
Sounds like so much fun!!! I always loved the Circus when I was little...
I just love her with her sunglasses on - she looks like a Diva already... :)
It looks like you had an awesome time!! I loved all the pictures and the videos.....those motorcycles always freak me out....how do they not crash into one another.....perfect timing!!
Hope your week is off to a great start:)
Lisa
Hey big spender, cotton candy AND popcorn!! Glad that Bri enjoyed her first circus experience.
Looks like fun! Can't wait to take Karlee to the circus! If it's been to town we missed it! Guess I'll be on the look out!
How exciting, looks like a great time:)
That is too cute! I love your play by play of the day with pics, too. The circus looks awesome - what a super fun family outting. And yes, life through a toddler's eyes is magical :)
Glad she enjoyed her first circus!
I'm not a big circus fan, but Emma sure is, so we've been couple of times. It looks like Briana had a great time!
suh-weet! great videos and pics. I love carnival/fair/circus food like cotton candy. Best place in the world to have it!
Sweet circus stuff!
Love the shades (AA wears hers too!).
Looks like it was tons of fun!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for FIVE Months!
Looks like such fun!! I keep wondering if Naomi is ready for this type of outing. She has that same jacket!! Love Children's Place!!!
FANTASTIC!
Geez I love Bri in her shades!! have I said lately, how much Briana looks like you?! I know, its bloomin' crazy to say that... but its true (and a little weird?!)!!! chinese people tell Todd about 4 times a day "is she Chinese? she looks like you?!"
I noticed the photo on your sidebar, with Briana on the bungey jumpy thing - GREAT PHOTO!!!
Oh, I love seeing things through little kid's eyes. You are right everything is bigger, bolder, brighter etc. I can't wait to have this experience with my Emma. You guys make such a super cute family. Brianna is beautiful as always, as are you! Take care and sorry I've been away for so long. Hope to catch up soon.
Wow! What fun! I bet Bri will have fun looking back on the pictures and videos for a long time!
that's so fun. we hope to take Sara one of these days. The pictures are stunning.
big HUG!
Post a Comment