February 4, 2009

Under The Weather

I've come down with a nasty cold. Briana has the sniffles too. I have some stuff to blog about but just don't feel up to it. I'll be back here and checking blogs when I am feeling better. See you all soon.

18 Kind Words:

Sharon said...

ohhhh, poor little thing! Take good care of yourself and take your time! But I miss you!

Loved hearing about your meeting with Lisa. So cool! And what an angel you have!! Give her kisses for me!

Kim said...

Sorry.. hope you feel better soon...
HUGS..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OH NO!!! Take care of yourselves....hope your all feeling better soon....drink lots of liquids:)

Lisa

Deb said...

Oh no! Hope the two of you are feeling better soon!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Get better!!!!

M,R,J1,J2 said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Michaela

4D said...

Feel better soon!

Keep smilin!

Lisa~~ said...

Feel better soon.

Polar Bear said...

Sure hope you're feeling better soon!

I hope Miss B does too!

Ms. Fricknfrack said...

Same thing has taken over our house. Sending feel better juju your way.

Tracy said...

I feel for ya - my throat hurts today and Charlotte has had a cold since last week. Hope you all improve soon.

Shawnstribe said...

i Hope you feel better soon girly
xxx
s

Jennifer said...

I hope you guys feel better really soon.

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

There is lots of yuckiness going around out there. I hope you get rid of your bug soon! Take care!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Liene said...

Eriks doesn't have a cold but he has a horrible cough. It's kind of funny because he gets gunky coughs more than he gets colds. Don't get it but it doesn't seem to bother him a whole lot.

Hope both of you feel better soon. This crazy weather doesn't help either.

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

You poor guy's another round of colds again..ughh that sucks.

Ani said...

feel better soon!

Catherine said...

Not fun. Hope you're feeling better soon friend. ((hugs))

Related Posts with Thumbnails