March 29, 2009

Thank You And Good Wishes Quilt

First, I must thank all of you for your outpouring of support regarding the incident Bri and I had with those boys on Friday. I am going to take what happened, learn from it and be more prepared for the next time. Because I know there will be a next time. It may not be tomorrow, but it will happen. I am going to make sure the lines of communication are open with my daughter and will do my very best to make sure she knows she can come to me absolutely anything. (Oh - and I am going to start sharpening my claws as well. :D) And I highly recommend for those parents who are still waiting or haven't experienced an incident like this yet to read the amazing comments I received. I got some really good advice from some been there, done that readers of my blog. It might help some of you out there as well.

Secondly, I got a lot of interest in people contributing to my 100 good wishes quilt! I have six squares so far which basically means I have a LONG way to go. I have fabric too, so if anyone out there is working on a quilt, just let me know because I would love to contribute to yours as well.

3 Kind Words:

Kim said...

I will be heading over to look at the comments.. always good to have opinions of things that could happen....
I am hoping to get my material for the swap while I am off.. that is on my list.. but not sure.. it took me 2 years to get my pieces..
Hopefully it doesn't take that long for me to get it finished..
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I am also going to go back and check out the rest of your comments...I am sure you got some wonderful advice.

I promise, I will get that square in the mail this week...the fabric is sitting right here:)

Have a great week!

Lisa

Michelle said...

Did you get my square? I sent it last week. If you haven't gotten it yet, look for it soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails