April 22, 2009

What A Difference A Year Makes


The first picture was taken in April of last year. The second picture is of Briana today. I can't believe how much she has changed in a year. My baby is growing up. Sigh...

We are going to Michigan to visit Doug's grandparents this weekend and I probably won't post again until I get back. See ya on the flip side!

22 Kind Words:

Kim said...

AMAZING..
I totally know how you feel about how they grow up soo fast..
I am getting ready to post Nick's senior photos..
Love her little worm...
Have a great trip..
Hugs..

Jill said...

WOW! They DO grow up too fast! It is exciting yet kind of heartbreaking.....feels like time is slipping away.

Have a safe trip to MI!
Hugs, Jill

C's Mom said...

She has grown so tall! The time seems to be flying by.

Have a safe and wonderful trip :0)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

She certainly is growing fast... have a safe trip and nice time away...

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Have a safe trip!!

Catherine said...

Wow! Your baby girl is growing up and oh so adorable! Have a great time in Michigan. You'll be right next door to Ontario so we can wave at one another, k? :o)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

She is absolutely precious!!! I know how you feel about watching her grow up... too fast!!!
blessings,
shay

Lisa~~ said...

Growing up and such a cutie. Have a great trip.

Pug Mama said...

my ------how she's grown!
Have a safe and happy trip!!!!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness... I can not believe how much she has grown. Too precious!

Have a fun and safe trip...

Alyson and Ford said...

They grow so fast!!! She's beautiful and happy and healthy.....

Alyzabeth's Mommy for Seven Months!

Sherri said...

Wow, look at the difference...she has grown up a lot in a year. She is just as cute. Beautiful smile on her face. Have a safe and fun trip.
Sherri

Sharon said...

That is so amazing. I love grow pics like that. I hope to do a giant one for Bailey's year anniversary but what a lot of work! haha Now that I've told you I might have to do it. Briana is just a gorgeous little girl in every way.

Sharon said...

...And you are a fabulous mother!!

Abby's Mom said...

Time flies doesn't it but she gets cuter by the day too :)

t~ said...

She is certainly growing up fast....sadly, they all do.

J is heading to your neck of the woods next week. I'll be holding the fort down here.

a Tonggu Momma said...

She is THRIVING! (And the Tongginator totally had that whole garden/ mail yard thing.)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

WOW! She looks so much older. And still just as cute as ever....:-)

OziMum said...

Seeing the Terracotta Army in China, was SUCH A HIGHLIGHT for all of us, if they were "on tour" - we'd definitely go see them again!

Yes! Bri looks SO MUCH older!!!

Ani said...

wow, she looks so tall in the recent pic! beautiful as always :)

Donna said...

She gets more beautiful every day!

kitchu said...

WOW.. you're baby is turning into a beautiful girl- it's amazing how fast it happens, isn't it?

Have a great weekend! Ciao to you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails