December 10, 2009

I Got A New Camera!!!

FINALLY! I got a new camera! A Canon T1i. Yep! With all the pictures I take of my girl, I needed something more than a point and shoot. Point and shoots are convenient to carry, but not fast enough to capture my 100 mile an hour girl. I'm so excited! I just need to figure out how to use it. Here are a few test shots!

IMG_0047

IMG_0052s

IMG_0056

9 Kind Words:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Have fun with your new camera!! You know I am only a phone call away if you need any help:)

Happy Clickin!!

Lisa

Bailey said...

I am so excited for you! I love my Canon, purchased it little over a year ago. It is the best investment I have done. You are absolutely going to love this new camera. Be careful, you are going to take a TON of photos now!

Enjoy,

Bailey :o)

Wanda said...

Hey, you will have a ball. And there's so much to learn - it's never ending but so worth it.

Have fun with your cutie.

Elise said...

Aww, beautiful pictures of a beautiful little girl! :)

Julie said...

congrats!

Great pictures!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Whoo Hoo!!! Have fun and your pics are so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - those are great!!! I want one of those cameras!!!

Love,
Amy B.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh my... I am so so so so incredibly jealous over your camera... I have a Canon XSi and I love, love, love it... though when I saw the one you got come out.. my mouth was watering:) Alas no... we are way to close to China for me to go out and get another camera (since I have 3 already)... did I just say no to a new camera?
I am really sorry I haven't gotten back to you of late... things have been crazy since coming home from DC recently and will put the pictures on the site within the next few days... I have been thinking of you... I got my Christmas Card and truly loved it... sorry I haven't gotten around to that yet either... things slipped my mind since I have been thinking alot about our referral hopefully in January - finally... and I don't think that I will get my cards out this year... it will be way to late... I am truly sorry on that but know I am sending you all tons of hugs and best wishes for Christmas... take care

Related Posts with Thumbnails