It's been a while since I did an update on my square collecting! I have been collecting away! I have collected a number of squares! The above piece is so whimsical and is from my friend Lynn and her family.And guess who contributed this next piece to Briana? Yep, PM and Miss Low-Low!
And I decided to join the OHGWQ Yahoo Group and it has been amazing! I have received so many great squares. This was my and Briana's contribution to the group. Briana fell in love with this yellow fabric, so now it will be a part of Bri's quilt too...
The next three pieces came from Amy...

Tricia sent me 5 pieces and 5 wishes!!!



This pretty fabric came from Diann...
This purple heart fabric came from Debbie...
The lantern fabric came from Sylvia in Australia!
Becky sent me three pieces of fabric - two are Christmas themed. I'll always remember that I was collecting during the Christmas season.

This red fabric came from Maria...
This lovely fabric came from Thuy in France...
And I bought this fabric on behalf of my grandfather. I was very close to him. He passed in 2002, and when I saw this fabric, I immediately thought of him. He had the best sense of humor. Not only did he live life to the fullest and was full of fire, but he had a pair of shorts that he wore that was similar to this fabric. We used to tease him about those shorts, but he loved them. He never got to meet Briana, but I know he would have adored her. They would have gotten along like "peas and carrots." This fabric is for him...

1 Kind Words:
that fire one is impressive. Looks like you have lots of squares. Hope you are getting close to the quilt.
Post a Comment