February 3, 2010

Black and White Wednesday

Big Smile

This week for black and white Wednesday, I'm posting a couple more of my pics from my winter photo shoot with Briana. I love her big smile in the above shot.

And below, well this one makes me chuckle. I asked Briana to "pose" for me. This is what I got. Slightly awkward, totally adorable.

See Me Pose Mommy?

And she just looks like a little diva in this one. :)

Diva

Please head over the Lisa's blog to link to some other amazing black and white photos!

(And thank you all for your kind words regarding my kitty Asia. I am praying that this tumor has not spread and that this cancer is not aggressive. I'll keep you posted. I probably won't have actual results until about a week after the tumor is removed.)

26 Kind Words:

Two Kayaks said...

Such beautiful pictures!! Such a lovely subject!
Thinking of you and of Asia.

Sandra said...

I just love how her personality is showing in these pictures.

Thinking of you and your beloved Asia. Our pets are part of our family, just like our babies. I totally understand how you feel.

Denise said...

Gotta love the hat...cute pictures!!

Love Letters To China said...

She is adorable! Love the look in her eyes on the last one.

Lacie said...

GREAT shots! My favorite is the last one. Oh my. Her eyes are captivating!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

well now isn't she too cute!!!! Love these....great job!!! My Addison has those sweet little boots..love her hat!!

Katy said...

She is so cute and I love how she looks like she's having so much fun. Oh the joys of childhood :)
Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Your camera was a wise investment! These pictures and subject matter...are awesome!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Beautiful pics of a litle beauty..
LOVE that hat...

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Those are great! LOVE love love the boots!

Lisa said...

Oh, she just sparkles, even in B&W!!

What fun pictures you have and tremendous keepsakes! She's gorgeous too!

I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty ~ I hope she's mending!!

Lisa

Pug Mama said...

L - gurllllllllll, you are getting so good with that camera!!!!

Robin said...

What a little cutie ... love her hat & those cool boots! She has a beautiful smile!

Formerly known as Frau said...

I love her attitude she is so cute...

Wanda said...

They're all great but I LOVE the last one. It's just perfect!

Gail said...

What a sweetie, her personality comes through in all of these!!! wonderful black and whites!

RamblingMother said...

beautiful!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is so beautiful and so are these black and whites!! I love her "pose".....LOL, what a cutie!!

I think the "diva" shot is my favorite though..... that is so her:)

xo,

Lisa

Ani said...

Great pics! She looks so grown up in that last one!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh, she's got such personality, it comes through in the photos. Plus she's adorable too!

Michelle R Photography said...

Such a cutie!! Love that hat and the boots.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

That "posed" shot is just adorable! All of the images are fabulous... I love how the hat contrasts with her dark hair.

baby crib said...

What c cute little girl! She is so adorable! I like the way you did with the photos.

Bailey said...

Seriously adorable! Love her little cap.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet : ) Oh my goodness : ) I love her model poses! Especially the first one. Too funny! And her diva one is divine! : )

Suzie said...

Beautiful! Love the "diva" shot :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails