February 5, 2010

Flashback Friday

CNY 2008...

7 Kind Words:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

LOOK AT HER!!!! So tiny, so CUTE!!!

I love your flashback posts:)

Enjoy your weekend!

xo,

Lisa

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

She is so cute in her traditional Chinese outfit...and do I spy a matching diaper bag in the back?
Love it:)

Bailey said...

Oh my gosh, look at Briana two years ago. So sweet. I just these little bundles of joy when they are so young. Enjoy another wonderful CNY for 2010.

Tracy said...

Such a little pumpkin! We used an orange stroller in GZ, too ;)

Pug Mama said...

how cute is that!!!!

Suzie said...

She looks so tiny!!!

TanyaLea said...

Oh what a FUN time!! I love the photos and can't think of a better way to celebrate CNY than with fellow China friends! :) I hope that the metro area here has some fun celebrations like that, that we can take Khloe to once she is home. Briana is such a little beauty and looks adorable in her Chinese silks!

Have a blessed week! <><
~ Tanya

Related Posts with Thumbnails