My friend Kathy had a game night at her house a little over a week ago, and while the adults ate, talked and played games, the little girls entertained themselves by dressing as princesses...
They are so cute!
And I also snapped this picture of Bri and Chani that night while they were eating. They have grown so much...
Remember when they looked like this?...
Yep, they are sitting together at the same table just like they did back in Dec 2007. Time does fly, doesn't it?






5 Kind Words:
Time sure does fly! Princess dresses are huge around our house right now. :-)
It sure does. We were watching old home movies of the girls this weekend and I kept telling Matt how quickly the years have gone by!
Wow, they really have grown so much. Bri is adorable.
Oh my goodness, I actually remember when you posted that photo. It is amazing how they have grown: and how beautiful they all look in their princess dresses.
Briana's happiness just shines through! She's such a blessing to so many!
Post a Comment