Last week was fall break in my county (even though the temps still felt like summer), so I had an entire week to fill with activities for Miss B. And I did. We were BUSY. We visited with friends and family, went to the zoo, went shopping, celebrated the moon festival, had a teeth cleaning, baked cookies and much more. And Briana rode three carousels on three different days last week. Oh yes she did.
At the
zoo...
At the mall with her cousin...
And this last one? I took it of her at the fair. We thought we would cap off the fall break with a trip to the North GA Fair...
The fair was a lot warmer than in years past, but still plenty of fun. You know I am going to devote a whole post to the fair (ok, maybe two). More to come...
2 Kind Words:
Looks like tons of fun..Love the new design..
Briana is soooo PRETTY..
Have a great week.
Hugz.
You know me... I LOVE that panda! And your adorable daughter, too.
(And.. umm... new blog design? I really, really like it. Looks like something I would pick. Who did it? Not that I'm looking for a site makeover. Because I love mine. But I would like to file away the information.)
Post a Comment