October 2, 2010

1980's Party (And Yes, I Dressed Up)

And Doug did too. Ladies and Gentleman, I am being quite brave posting these pics - LOL! Doug and I dressed up for a 1980's surprise birthday party a few weekends ago and it was so fun! I seriously cannot believe I actually dressed similar to this in my teens, but we won't go there.




And as Doug and I were going down memory lane, my parents came over to watch Bri for a few hours. This is what she was doing while we were sipping on wine coolers and walking like an Egyptian *snort*...

This is good...

She loves to make this face. It is rather unpleasant...

Big foot!

A bedtime story...

11 Kind Words:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh they were the days :) The good old days :)

Lindsay said...

LOL a blast from the past.

Sandra said...

You guys look great! Brings back memories ;-)

Bailey said...

I remember when... These photos are wonderful, so glad you got into the spirit of the party.

kitchu said...

oh my gosh you guys look awesome! brings back some good memories for me, for sure :O)

Angela and Jay said...

So glad you posted these! Made me smile and brought back lots of "big hair" memories! :-)

a Tonggu Momma said...

I see your hair remembers the eighties... mine does, too.

Ani said...

What a fun party!

Joy said...

Uh, your hair was bigger than that in the 80s. Love the pics.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

LOL... HILARIOUS!! I can't believe we dressed like that either..... I seriously wonder how much of my high school years were spent pegging, pinning, and rolling my pants and jeans. What was that all about??

Looks like you all had a wonderful time at the 80s party!

xoxo,

Lisa

t~ said...

What a great birthday idea! Love the outfits, it's such a blast from the past and ya'll pulled that off great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails