Saturday afternoon, Briana attended her friends C and S's 4th birthday party. It was a double celebration! Bri had so much fun. There was face painting, a parachute, shirt tie-dying, balloon animals, hot dogs, hamburgers and of course cake! I think her favorite part was the face painting, though I know she enjoyed playing with her friends. Here are a few fun pics!
Bri's friend Matthew...
Miss S...
Miss C...
And on Friday, another session of Briana's soccer class sadly ended. But she will start another session in two weeks. The kids got medals and posed for a super cute picture...
And here is a cute video - "What Time Is It Mrs. Wolf?"











5 Kind Words:
Very cute face painting! Don't think EK would go for that. :)
Oh, so much fun! The face painting is gorgeous. (And where did you get Bri's shirt?)
Very fun! Glad that Bri is feeling better. Love the piccies from last week too.
wow, what a wonderful party and that is some seriously beautiful face painting!
I soooo love the photos..
Briana is changing all the time..
SOoo BEAUTIFUL.
Have a great week..
Hugz..
Post a Comment