As much as Briana enjoys holidays and special occasions, she always manages to find a way to just enjoy the every day things in life.
Dressing silly in party stores...
Eating a Steak N Shake burger, fries and milkshake...
Swinging...
Sliding down a pole...
Spending a quiet Sunday afternoon alone with Gramma...
Gramma and Bri comparing feet...
Walking down overflowing aisles of Valentine's Day goodness...
The reason Briana doesn't need one more stuffed animal...
Briana has retaught me to enjoy all the little things in life. I love having a four year old.













5 Kind Words:
Darling! And we also do not need One.More.Stuffed.Animal. That said, they still seem to magically appear. :)
What a fantastic pictorial celebration of your spectacular, joyful little angel.
One thing though...I want to live where I can take my kid to the park and she won't get frozen to the jungle gym!
Yup, happiness is to be found in the small things in life :)
She is SO joyful! I just smile whenever I see her smile.
Yup - the treasures are in the every day. I love it.
I can relate to the animal overload too ;0)
Post a Comment