February 24, 2011

Playing In The Playroom

So far, Bri's new playroom has been a BIG success! Briana got a new pretend bbq from Gramma and Papa and she is lovin' it...


We are on a winter break here in GA, and it has felt more like spring break with temps in the 60's. Bri had a sleepover at Gramma and Papa's house Sunday night, we had a 3.5 hour play date at the park yesterday and we had friends over today to christen Bri's new play room. We have another play date scheduled for tomorrow and two birthday parties this weekend. Busy, busy, busy!

I'll be back after winter break to fill you in on our fun week!

3 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

What great temps you are having...lucky duck!
Must be great tp have all those toys in a separate room!!

Dx

Wendy said...

The Bitty Twins and I would like 3 hotdogs with the works and some fries.

And, didn't I ask you nicely not to mention the words "spring", "break," and "vacation" until June?

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

It looks great!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails