December 23, 2011

Gingerbread House

Saturday morning, Briana and I made our yearly gingerbread house. I glued it all together and slapped the white icing on top, but Briana did everything else. She was the complete gingerbread house designer this year.



It was so dang messy again this year. Every year I say I won't do it again. But Briana loves to decorate it and she begs me to get one whenever she sees a kit, so I cave in. It did turn out pretty cute this year. :)

I need to also add that our church did an adorable little Nativity play the other day. Bri and her PSR class got to go and watch.  I just had to post a picture...

4 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Cant wait to do one with my gal!

La Dolce Vita: The Sweet Life said...

Such abrade momma! It turned out very cute. Merry Christmas!

Ani said...

Yep, I hear you... Every year I cross my fingers and shut my eyes hoping there will be less mess... Never works :)
Happy holidays!

Kim said...

Love it.. we are doing ours today... sad thing is this is the first year...
Love ya..
Merry Christmas..

Related Posts with Thumbnails