December 27, 2011

A Wonderful Christmas (Squeals of Happiness)

I have so much to blog about regarding Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but I am honestly still recovering from all of it. I am so tired (and I'm still battling some vertigo) and don't have enough wits about me to blog right now. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were wonderful. Briana had the absolute best time. There is nothing more magical than hearing to the squeals of happiness when your kid opens up a present she has been hoping for months from Santa Claus.

I'll let a few pictures speak for themselves for right now. I have long posts coming soon...






5 Kind Words:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a wonderful Christmas it looks like you all had!!! SO fun~ Briana had a ball and her gifts were amazing! What a joy to have our children to enjoy this special time of year! Blessings and love to you all!

Debbie said...

I know how you must be feeling....Im exhausted too!!! So glad you had a nice time

Sherri said...

Merry Christmas! Looks like Briana had a wonderful one.

God Bless and Happy New Year!

Wendy said...

Feel better, Lisa!

Love your tree...

And your smiley girl...

Love how she's rocking that Mulan--best of the Disney Princesses--nightgown

Lindsay said...

Looks like a beautiful day. Merry Christmas to you all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails