February 15, 2012
My Funny Valentines
Doug, Bri and I had a such a nice Valentine's Day. Briana dressed for the holiday and headed to school in her "Be Mine" shirt and adorable pink, black and white skirt. She loved that she was so "poofy."
Briana and I both woke up to flowers in our rooms (roses for me, an assortment for Briana), jewelry (earrings) and chocolates. Daddy was wonderful to both of us! We think we will keep him! We all also opened cards and a couple of small gifts in the morning from my parents (my mom loves to give gifts!). Briana and I gave Doug two sweet cards and some candy.
Here are the gifts Bri and I received from Doug (Briana wore her new silver princess crown earrings to school)...
When I picked Briana up from school, she had a load of Valentine goodies and cards in her backpack. She made out like a bandit!!!
Doug took Bri and I out to a delicious hibachi dinner. I had to snap a pic of my two favorite funny valentines...
I love how my hubby made Bri and me feel so special on Valentine's Day. He makes us feel special every day, but it was a little extra special yesterday. I can't thank him enough. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 Kind Words:
awww - so sweet. Great gifts, and you can't go wrong with hibachi. Doug did well. You guys are so cute (like us - haha)...love B's skirt.
You MUST keep him!!! Doug is a fantastic Daddy and hubby.......So glad you had a lovely day yesterday,
Sweet photos and Happy Valentine's!!! XO
Post a Comment