So fun and colourful! I love making those little treats but never thought of the striped kisses. They'd be great for a zoo themed b'day too! Happy belated Thanksgiving friend!
Yum! I may just "borrow" your idea! :o)
Im definetly going to borrow that too.....we have Gracie's 3rd birthday party on Sat.......can you believe our gal is going to be THREE??????Im going to try these treats out then.
They look so good and easy to make too.
Post a Comment
4 Kind Words:
So fun and colourful! I love making those little treats but never thought of the striped kisses. They'd be great for a zoo themed b'day too!
Happy belated Thanksgiving friend!
Yum! I may just "borrow" your idea! :o)
Im definetly going to borrow that too.....we have Gracie's 3rd birthday party on Sat.......can you believe our gal is going to be THREE??????
Im going to try these treats out then.
They look so good and easy to make too.
Post a Comment