Can you tell that Briana is a Daddy's girl? Just a little?
They are quite a pair...
Doug was very sweet and indulged me by wearing this 40th birthday ribbon I bought him. What a guy!
Doug, Bri and I met some of our friends/neighbors at our local Mexican restaurant Friday evening.
The boys immediately started celebrating with some spirits...
The lovely designated drivers ladies...
The whole awesome gang!!!
Sweetest girls ever...
We didn't know the Mariachi band was performing that night. I told them it was Doug's birthday and they serenaded him with "Happy Birthday."
We also requested "Guantanamera." This guy behind Doug kept making funny faces on purpose to make us all laugh. He was a hoot!!
And if that wasn't enough humiliation fun, the waiters brought out the sombrero and sang to him again...
G totally rocks this look...
The night was filled with song, food and lots of belly laughs...
We are so blessed to have wonderful friends. I can't thank them enough for joining us and making it such a special night.



0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment