So...after my parents went home for the evening, Doug, Bri and I went over to a small, quiet get together at the B family's home (along with the "A" family).
It was swimming and sprinkler time for the kids...
The mamas started to play some badminton, but the kids eventually took over...
I somehow broke a door knob. I guess I don't know my own strength - LOL!
Val asked Doug to take a picture of the ladies...
Except he had to take a picture of his own mug first...
Three beautiful, lovely little ladies before dinner...
After dinner, the littles went to watch a movie, the dads headed to the basement and the ladies were on the back porch.
After a little while, Val heard the guys downstairs singing and the ladies went to see what was going on. The guys were having a jam session and they were actually really good (wow!)...
Finally and sadly, it was time to go home. The girls said their goodbyes...
It was a FULL day for us. Bri was so tired, she barely made it upstairs when we got home. I stripped her of her clothes, threw on her nightgown and put her straight into bed.
What a great day. Love spending days with all of my favorite people. :)
It was a FULL day for us. Bri was so tired, she barely made it upstairs when we got home. I stripped her of her clothes, threw on her nightgown and put her straight into bed.
What a great day. Love spending days with all of my favorite people. :)











0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment