October 8, 2014

Our Sleepover Guest

Oh.my.goodness.

Briana had been talking about ML coming over for a sleepover for weeks. Every day - "So when is ML coming over for our sleepover?"

Saturday (into Sunday) was the day!

We picked ML up after soccer practice and the girls couldn't have been more thrilled...

They played. And played. And played. No disagreements. No arguments. They played everything from Barbie dolls to Legos to Zhu Zhu Pets.

We went to dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants...

There was a short wait to get in, so the iPads kept the girls busy...


Look at this cool feature on the roof of the restaurant...

 Dinner was so yummy.

We came back home and the girls disappeared into to Bri's playroom for hours. I set up the guest room for the girls to sleep in. ML would get the bed and Bri would get the air mattress...

They got in their jammies early and played a bit more. I finally told them to get into bed at 10:15. I said they could talk a bit before they had to go to sleep...

Some important secret telling...

The girls giggled and talked for about 45 minutes. I told them they needed to quiet down around 11. Within 10 minutes, they were both asleep...


In the morning, the girls were treated to blueberry muffins and fresh fruit with whipped cream...

For lunch, ML had grilled cheese while Bri opted for mac n cheese...

ML brought her bike over in case the girls wanted to ride bikes, but they had so much fun playing in Bri's playroom, they didn't want to go outside.

Quotes from ML to Briana while eating breakfast ~ "This is the life, isn't it?" and "Your mom's (blueberry) muffins rock."

And while eating lunch, ML asked me if next time she could stay two nights. ;)

I'm thinking the girls had a good time!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails