On the Tuesday before we left for vacation last week, Bri spent the day with her sweet friend Imerie. These girls are artistic soul mates. They absolutely love to craft together (as you can see above) - duct tape creating, coloring, painting, etc. I cannot thank my friend Val enough for hosting Bri for the day so I could pack and get things ready to go.
(All of these wonderful pictures are compliments of my friend Val.)
The girls had a blast making pizza...
A little computer time...
Swimming...
Eating strawberries...
I took the pic below ~ the girls were showing me their new duct tape wallets when Bri got home. They were so cool!
I took the pic below ~ the girls were showing me their new duct tape wallets when Bri got home. They were so cool!
(Imerie is a duct tape creating prodigy. I'm not kidding. The items this child can make out of duct tape are amazing.)
The girls with their wallets...
They had the best day together. Summer rocks.










0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment