July 6, 2016

Cooking Camp Week

The third week of summer break was all about cooking camp!

Briana loved her cooking camp so much last year, she wanted to do it again this summer with her friend Mary.

Bri was so excited on the first day...

She was very happy to see Mary...

 The kids cooked French food on day 1.

Briana was smiles once again on day 2 (they baked cookies that day - American food day)...

I picked both girls up on Tuesday afternoon and had Mary come over to the house to play in the afternoon...

An even bigger smile on day 3 (Italian food day)...

Showing off her camp shirt...

Day 4 of camp was Austrian food day - I picked the girls up from camp that day...

And finally Friday rolled around and it was Mexican food day.

Briana came home with an apron, chef's hat and recipe book...

She was so sad when the week was over. She really, really loves this camp. I am so happy she had such a fun time!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails