August 21, 2016

School Update (And Bri's Sense Of Style)

Briana has been looking super cute as she heads to school each day...









 School has been going really well for Miss B. She comes home happy each day. My neighbor/friend Jennifer and I have come up with a carpooling schedule for Briana and her daughter Caitlin. It is much more fun when you go to school and come home from school with a friend...

Venture started back up and she seems to be enjoying it a lot this year. I think she has finally found her groove in that department.

Of course, I still really like her teacher Mrs. T ~ there is a really nice comfort level because Bri had her last year. And Bri likes her new English teacher a lot too. Homework has been super light - hoping it stays that way for a while.

Running club started last Monday and soccer practice starts this upcoming Monday. We are really getting into the swing of things now!

1 Kind Words:

Debbie said...

Getting in the swing....there will be another school holiday soon :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails