August 24, 2016

Art Portfolio For Art Camp

Briana has attended five art camps at the same local art center over four summers and she has made many beautiful creations...




Being the hoarder collector that I am, I have kept all of Bri's art pieces. I finally decided to put them all together in a 16 x 20 portfolio...

Now she can look back at all of her hard work in one place...

I have enough room to add to it if she decides to attend an art camp again next summer. :)

At the end of each summer, the art center has a showcase to show off all the artwork that was done by the camps' attendees. Bri picked her monkey as her display piece. Unfortunately, Doug, Bri and I were not able to attend the showcase this year, but Bri's friends Imerie and Ella did and my friend Val took this picture at the showcase for us to see Bri's picture on the wall...

 Pretty neat, isn't it? :)

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails