Well hello there. It's me again. Another two weeks have gone by and I haven't blogged. Bad me. Here I am ready to catch you up.
A few weeks ago, Doug, Bri and I saw "Kubo and the Two Strings" at the movie theater that serves meals. Gotta love dinner and a movie. The movie was really good - a bit sad - but good...
Since I last wrote, Bri started up with soccer again. She has had a number of practices and her first game is on Saturday. We lost two of our girls from last season due to aging out and two that decided not to return to the team. We have a few new girls, so that will change the dynamic of the team a bit. They will all have to get used to one another, so we'll see how the first few games go...
After practice, Bri is always famished. She ate that whole sandwich...
Running club has also started back up. Bri always runs at practice with her friend Meredith. It's been a bit warm lately, but they are dealing well with it. Hoping we get a 5K in this season - it's always hard when they coincide with soccer games...
My nephew N1 had his 8th birthday party a couple of weekends ago. It's funny - he also had a game truck come to his house. Bri and N1 requested game trucks without each other knowing they both wanted one. They really have the same interests.
She looked cute on party day...
Bri decided to sport a sparkling panda hat to school on Friday...
She had picture day last week too. The last one for elementary school - sniff...
Bri and Mei Mei are still bonding nicely...
Mei likes to help me wake up Briana on school days...
We had dinner with "Uncle" Jimmie (Doug's best friend from high school) on Saturday. Bri and Jimmie both share August birthdays...
I had lunch with my friend Miranda yesterday. It's hard to believe we have been friends for over 15 years. We had not seen each other in months. It had been too long...
On Labor Day weekend, we went to the Pioneer Days Festival once again with friends Khalid, Ansu and Kira. A post is coming up on that soon...
Doug and I bought a new mattress over the weekend and it's coming next week. As we were in the mall, Bri requested Doug take a pic in this fall display. Doug begrudgingly agreed...
We saw a pretty rainbow in the parking lot...
And look ~ Halloween is approaching...
With going to the Pioneer Festival, seeing all the pumpkins and Halloween stuff everywhere and having a slightly cooler breeze in the air, there is no doubt fall is around the corner. My favorite time of year. So exciting. :)
















2 Kind Words:
First day of fifth grade looks so exciting! Have a good year, Briana!
I love Bri's Yoda Best shirt and I haven't even seen star Wars but that's awesome. ( probably shouldn't have confessed about SW huh? )
Moving on...ha ha ha I love the pumpkin photo.
wow so busy. Brianna is an amzing soccer star!
Post a Comment