April 10, 2017

Conference Week, Spring Picture And Spring Fling

It really feels like things are starting to wind down at school now. This week is the big "GA Milestones" testing and then after that, all the "final" things will start happening. 

I attended Bri's final elementary school conference in March. She was giving me a sad face next to the welcome sign...

She is doing great. I am super proud of her.

This is how Bri's spring picture turned out...

Her pose is slightly awkward, but her hair is in place and she has a pretty smile - I'll take it!

Bri's final elementary school spring fling also happened in March (she can go again next year though if she gets an invite!). Bri and I went with our friends Jennifer and Caitlin...

Eat Mor Chikin (or not because it was $9 a sandwich at the booth and it wasn't going to happen)...

A fun ride...

The girls got sunglasses and fake tattoos at a booth...

They got colored hair at another booth...

Super cute selfie...

Bungee time (Jennifer and I waited while the girls visited the different booths). The wait was ridiculously long...

Inflatable jumping...

Petting zoo...

And finally, some Kona Ice...

The weather was gray and at times drizzly, but the temp was perfect. Storms were heading our way and I'm so happy we got through the spring fling before the skies opened up. The girls had a great time!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails