If you have been reading my blog long enough, you will all know that my friend Kathy throws the BEST parties for her daughter Chani. K's parties are always super creative and her attention to detail is simply mind blowing.
If you don't believe me, take a look at her parties...
And this year Kathy threw Chani an awesome Neon Glow Party!
Bri made sure she wore clothes that would definitely glow under the black light...
Kathy decked out her neighborhood clubhouse with all things that glow...
Chani and her friend Maisie...
Birthday girl Chani, Katie and Briana...
Doug and I dropped B off at the party and let Bri have her fun for a few hours.
I did steal borrow these two photos from my friend Kathy so you could see how much fun B had - heh...
Another amazing party! I can't wait to see what she decides to do next year!












0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment