What a BIG year 2023 has been! It was filled with ups and downs, but we definitely got through it all!And Doug and I enjoyed the waterfront...
Vermont...
Chattanooga...
Briana got her braces off in 2023...
Got a new car...
Started her first job...
Got inducted into the National Honor Society...
And Thespian Club...
She went to her junior prom...
Had her senior graduation pictures taken...
And got accepted to college...
We saw Cirque du Soleil...
Jim Gaffigan...
The Lego Art Exhibit...
The Monet art exhibit...
And I saw Spamalot with my friend Amy...
Doug, Bri and I got to hang out with some cool birds...
Doug turned 50...
I turned 50...
Doug and I celebrated 26 years of marriage...
What a year it has been!
2024 is going to be another momentous one. Briana will be graduating and going off to college. I don't even know how to wrap my mind around that. It will be a big year of adjustment for all of us.
I hope you all have a wonderful new year and I wish you all the best in 2024!
































0 Kind Words:
Post a Comment