January 20, 2025

A Very Dark Day For Democracy


Half the country looks at today as a very dark day. It is a day that I hoped and prayed would never come again, but it is here.

The USA is inaugurating a convicted felon, adjudicated rapist, slum lord, insurrectionist, racist, misogynist, dementia-ridden narcissist, pathological liar and grifter into the executive office today - for a freaking second time.
 
I'm scared. If you voted for this and are not scared, you will find out soon enough. FAFO is coming hard. The American oligarchy now has roots.

Dump plans to take so many rights away from anyone who isn't a Christian white male - well, except guns and oil. Oh - and now TikTok (which was such a disgusting political stunt). The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer.

So, I will mourn today. A nation that is now lost. I pray I can make it through the next 4 years of complete, utter insanity.

This is who I will think of and respect today - not Mango Mussolini...


It's a tough day for a lot of us. My heart is heavy...


Nothing life-altering or deeply negative better happen to my family during these next four years because this criminal was elected - especially when it comes to my naturalized Asian daughter. NOTHING. 

I will be stepping away from social media for a few days to try to compose myself. Be back to blogging soon.

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails