August 25, 2006

Very Few Referrals

Well according to the chat groups and rumor boards, it seems that people are starting to receive their referrals. Last month referrals arrived on July 31, and people logged in from June 29 - July 13, 2005 received referrals. It is August 25, and it seems that people logged in from July 14 - July 22, 2005 are getting referrals.

That is only nine days of matching. Last month was 15 days. Things seem to be getting worse not better. June was a huge month for dossiers. That is why everyone was holding their breath to get through June and had high hopes for July. July is much smaller, and the China adoption community thought things might finally speed up. Yet here we are, worse than last month. I have absolutely no idea when we will get to China now.

There is no doubt in my mind that Doug and I will have to renew our home study and reapply for our I-797 (immigration approval). This will probably cost over $1000. I hate that we are being penalized for something that is completely out of our control. It's just not fair.

And, the CCAA still hasn't updated their site! At least give me that!

0 Kind Words:

Related Posts with Thumbnails