January 2, 2008

Party, Party, Party!



Here are the pictures as promised of Lisa and Eammon's New Year's Eve bash! It started at 5PM, we celebrated England's New Year at 7PM and we left at 8PM! Briana fell fast asleep in the car and transferred to her crib with no problem. Doug and I had a quiet rest of the evening and watched the ball drop in NYC on TV. It was a wonderful New Year - we have Briana - it was perfect!

14 Kind Words:

Kim said...

OMG!!!!
Love the pictures...
Briana makes me smile soooo much...
She has a smile that just goes for miles...
Looks like everyone had a WONDERFUL time..
ALL the girls are soooo adorable... and even the little boy...
Where did you get that CUTE little jacket for Briana??
It is extra cute because Briana is in it...
What a way to bring in the NEW YEAR...
Hugs to you girly..

4D said...

What a fun evening!

Keep smilin!

Lisa~~ said...

Love all the additional piccies. So glad you could join us, it was fun.

Christie said...

Happy New Year, friend!

She's too adorable - what a great reason to celebrate the coming year!

Hugs

Ladybug Hugs 4 U said...

SO glad that we all got together for NY Eve! It was so much fun!
Ladybug hugs,
;D

C's Mom said...

I LOVE it!

I wish all the best to you and yours in the new year.

Thanks so much for your encouraging words. Seeing sweet Briana gives me hope again.

kitchu said...

Looks like I missed out on ALL the FUN!!

OziMum said...

Drool-a-licious pics!!! I needed that. Thanks so much for sharing!

Looks like a few near-miss accidents were waiting to happen?!! A Bit of baby-strangling-with-the-lei and then Doug nearly lost an eye by the point of a party hat?!!

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Catherine said...

Happy New Year!!! Glad you had such a great time celebrating with friends! Looking forward to seeing you later this year and meeting Miss Briana!!!

Two Kayaks said...

So cute!!! Happy New Year!

Looks like you brought it in in style. My best friend celebrated England's new year as well. Great idea!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

I don't think I've ever commented, but I've been following your blog since I first became interested in Chinese adoption last March.

One of my New Year's goals is to comment on EVERY blog post read, so now you'll be seeing a lot of me. :)

She is just SOOOo cute!

Moosevine said...

It was good to see you guys the other night. Briana always seems to have a contagious smile on her face just like her mommy. She's so precious! How does the CCAA make such perfect matches?! :)

Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

Wow! You guys look great! I have been a very bad blogger lately and have fallen behind .. so nice to see all your new pics!

Happy New Year tot the 3 of you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails