
These are a few pictures taken of Briana at the CNY celebration last weekend. She was enjoying lo mein noodles. Let me tell ya, this girl can eat. I swear - I think she has a hollow leg. I don't know where all the food goes. I have had several people joke with me asking if I ever feed her because when she eats, she EATS. Gotta love a girl with a healthy appetite...
In the first picture, Briana is thinking, "Wow, did I really eat ALL those noodles?"
10 Kind Words:
LOVE IT!!!!
Briana is sooo adorable..
Have a Great Evening..
She is a hoot :D Just let her know that I will have some good sweet eats on Saturday.
EllaKate is the same way- she can eat and eat. Can you believe one of favorite things to eat are green, yellow, and red bell peppers. There are very few things she won't eat. The pictures of Briana are so cute. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Shay
I know what you mean, Naomi can eat too! I keep thinking that I should start limiting her but she eats very healthy and mostly organic foods. She is tall too so I figure that has something to do with it. There are times when she eats more than my 7 year old though! :o)
Olivia loves them too. She slurps them right up.
Cute pictures! Laney LOVES to eat too, but she wouldn't eat any of the food at CNY. I think she may have filled up on Goldfish crackers. :-)
Have a great weekend!
She gets more and more beautiful every day!!!! It's either all the love she gets or all that food - I don't know which ;)
....and she can look darn cute while doing all that eating too!
I'm sure being so cute burns a lot of calories :)
She reminds me of Lily!! Morning, noon or Night, she will ask for NOODLES, at the same time, doing the sign with her little fingers!!
By chance did you see the post on the DJ yahoo group about the song the nannies sing to our girls?
Lily recognized it and sang to it, gave me shivers!!
Check it out.
krista
Post a Comment