July 5, 2008

23 Months Old

Miss Briana is 23 months old today. Yep - in one month she will be two. I can't believe it. She is not a baby anymore - definitely a full blown toddler. Are you digging the outfit? No one can pull off wearing a pink ball cap facing backward with orange water wings like Briana.

And today is also my sis-in-law's birthday. And it is a very special birthday! Happy Birthday Ann - wish we could be with you today - XOXO!

6 Kind Words:

Kim said...

Happy 23 Months Briana..
It doesn't seem possible..
Seems like time flies...
She has grown into a BEAUTIFUL little toddler..
I am so glad to have watched every step...
See ya soon..
HUGS.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I can't believe it....she will be 2 years old! I keep saying this, but it goes too fast!!!

The waterwings make the outfit!

Lisa

Colleen said...

WOW! 23 months already? She is so stinkin cute - I just love that picture. Enjoy your weekend.

Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

And always so cute.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

So what are the big plans for her birthday? A BIIIIG shin-dig or a small family gathering? Adam is turning three next month. That's so weird. I can't wait for his birthday!

Shawnstribe said...

23 months!!!! i cant wait to see herbig Birthday photos!!!!
Your happiness is so evident for all to share.
Happy being a Mommy day to you : )
xxx
s

Related Posts with Thumbnails