This is seriously the only picture I took the whole time at the bash. It is hard to pull out the camera and swim with a very excited two year old at the same time. The bash lasted the whole weekend, but Briana and I only were able to make the festivities on Saturday afternoon. Briana loved swimming and meeting everyone, but unfortunately, we had to exit the party early this year because Briana was overtired and slightly cranky due to a short nap and (I noticed just last night) her top molar starting to poke through on the right side of her mouth. Her nose ran like a faucet yesterday. I was so sad to leave early, but I want to thank Pug Mama for her wonderful hospitality.To get the total package of the bash, check out Lisa's blog - she has links to all the gals who attended.

10 Kind Words:
Those molars will do it every time!
What a cute picture.....they both look adorable!
Have a great week!
Lisa
Cute picture! Oh, those molars! They make them cranky that's for sure. :-)
very cute pic! Glad you had fun!
Glad you were able to drop in, I'm betting everyone loved meeting Briana at last! I still remember her picture on your tee last year, how has a whole year gone by since then?!
At least you got a one heck of a cute picture out of the trip!!!
It was wonderful to see you. I wish we had more time together but understand completely. I can only imagine how things will change for me once J is home.
i hate teething!!!!
it always catches me by surprise
; (
i bet you had a great time
xxx
s
Glad you had a wonderful time!!!!
Boy do I know what you mean!!! But I'm so glad you were brave and went!!
I know everyone LOVED seeing YOU!!
love,
Sharon
It was great to see you again Lisa and to meet your adorable Briana! What a precious little one she is!
Post a Comment