July 24, 2008

China Bound - One Year Ago Today

One year ago today...Doug and I boarded a plane to China to bring our daughter home. It was one of the best (and scariest) days of my life. Definitely a day I will never forget.

And "The Journey to Briana" video is done! It will be "premiering" on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - our Briana Day anniversary. I think it turned out really well (if I do say so myself)! It is 23 minutes long. I don't know how I managed to narrow 17 days in China plus referral pictures into 23 minutes of video, but I did it somehow. Not an easy task. I really can't wait to share it with you all.

12 Kind Words:

Lisa~~ said...

Wow has this year passed quickly, it's difficult for me to think that a year has passed already. Looking forward to seeing the video.

Mussipitz said...

I can't wait for your video... I follow your journey since you flew to China...

She is such an adorable child...

You are relly blessed...

warmest regards

Andrea

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my word has it been a whole year!!!

You look like you two were master packers....I am going to need your help in that department when my time comes:)

Cannot wait for the video.....a whole 23 minutes......very exciting, especially since I wasn't blogging when you were united with Briana...I will get to see it all!

Donna said...

I'm sure this has been the fastest year of your life...and the BEST!

Kim said...

WOW.. can't believe it has been a year...
I sooo can not wait till this day...
I am soooo excited to see her video.. it is going to be amazing..
Have a Great Week..
HUGS..

Liene said...

Can't wait to see it. I can't believe it's been a year already since you took your journey to China. Wow!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Congratulations on your one year!!!! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Brianna has grown so much and looks to be such an amazing little girl. Can't wait to see the video.

OziMum said...

Wow! Its been 12 whole months? It really does feel like Briana has been with you forever!

Really looking forward to all 23 minutes of your video!!! I have no doubt it is so hard to choose from your photos/video some of the most memorable days of your lives!

Shawnstribe said...

Congratulations on your year big mile stone!!!
and i cant wait for the video too!!!
xxx
s

Sharon said...

Oh I cannot wait to see it!! Did the year just fly by?? And can you tell me how to do a video one of thesedays?? haha

I read down a little too and I would adore to hear her little voice!! Such precious posts!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend,

When I saw your suitcases the first thought that came to mind "how many times did she pack, unpack and pack those again".

What a special time of the year this is for you~ thinking back and remembering what you were doing a year ago. These priceless memories hold so many emotions!!! I can tell you that still almost 4 years later those emotions are still just as strong and the memories are priceless!!!

I am so looking forward to seeing your video!!!

Enjoy your weekend, and all your precious memories!!!

Ashton said...

WOW a year passes by so quickly once you are home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails