February 19, 2009

A Little Catch Up

We have been just hanging out - how about you? This is a pic my mom snapped of Briana a few weeks ago at gymnastics. Bri still absolutely loves gymnastics. In fact, we were in class this morning. I wish the class lasted longer. A half an hour seems so short. I'm sure not too short for Briana's teacher though. ;)

Last Friday, Briana and I visited my grandmother along with my mom, sister and nephew. We had an early Valentine's Day lunch.

Briana wanted to dance with Mommy in the halls of my grandmother's assisted living home.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. We had a really nice one. Doug took Briana and I out to a nice dinner at a steakhouse. Briana is always so good in restaurants, but with it being romantic holiday, I prayed that the streak would continue. I always worry about taking Briana out to a nice restaurant - especially on Valentine's Day. But, we made early reservations and Briana was a champ as usual. The waitress said to us, "You wouldn't even know there was a little one sitting here." :) Briana is a whirlwind, but she is very serious about her food. ;)

Here is my sweetie on Valentine's Day...

At the restaurant...

My Valentines...

We are taking Briana to the circus on Sunday. I am so excited. I hope Briana enjoys it and actually sits in her seat. I may have to bribe her with treats. My gal pal Lisa went last weekend and said cotton candy was $12 a bag. I think we are in for a very expensive Sunday! Yikes!

13 Kind Words:

Deb said...

Aww! Looks like everyone had a good time. I love the picture of Bri with her nose scrunched up! She's a cutie. Incase you didn't notice ;O)

Liene said...

Eriks had gymnastics yesterday and his class lasts an hr. I don't wish his class was longer. I wish it were more than just once a week. He has such a good time and is so good at it. This Saturday he's taking part in the back handspring clinic from 4-6. He is so looking forward to learning how to do it.

Are you serious??? $12 a bag for cotton candy??? Go to Walmart, buy the $1 tub and sneak it in via Briana's diaper bag!!!

Lisa~~ said...

How sweet that you had four generations together for your Valentine's lunch. Have fun at the circus, Bri will love it.

Lisa~~ said...

Oh by the way, for that $12 you get a hat AND a wet wipe with the cotton candy...A real bargain!

Kim said...

Looks like everyone is doing well..
LOVE the photos..
Have a great time at the circus.. can't wait to see the pictures...
Have a great week..
Hugs..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Oh my....I can't wait to hear about the circus....I have a feeling your little dare devil will want to join in on the circus fun!!

Glad you had a great Vday weekend.....if Bri was anything like the night you and I went to dinner, I am sure no one even realized there was a 2 year old there....she was so well behaved and what a cutie too!!

Hope you are all well and have lots of fun...can't wait for to see the pics:)

Anonymous said...

Love the dancin' picture best of all!!!

Angela and Jay said...

Hope you have fun at the circus! Look forward to hearing about it. :-)

kitchu said...

She is getting so tall~! Her legs are looking long to me, time is flying by... glad you guys had such a nice Valentines! Enjoy the circus!

Tracy said...

Too funny - very serious about her food! LOL. Charlotte's BFF Amelia has that same red-striped dress that Briana has - I love that one. And yes, a half hour seems too short for gymnastics and one hour is a bit too long for Charlotte's dance class. 45 minutes would be a nice happy medium.

Donna said...

Sounds like your family had a great V-Day! Have fun at the circus...even if you do have to take a second mortgage to buy some cotton candy!

Julie said...

Cute! Naomi's gymnastic classes are 45 minutes and seem to be just the right length of time.

I agree, sneak some snacks in ... you can save money and being something healthier.

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Hi, What a great pic of Briana on the bars!! Apparently, Briana goes to the same gym as Emily Grace. I have a pic of Emily Grace just like that one of Briana in the exact same spot!! When do you guys go? Emily Grace goes on Thurs. at 5:00pm for 45 min. She is a "yellow." Too bad they don't go together. I am going to sign her up for class this summer. ARe you? Emily Grace is so excited that Briana is coming to her Birthday party!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails