Doug, Briana and I met our friends Amy, David and Emily Grace at B@hama Breeze on Friday night for some good food and good music out on the patio. Emily Grace is quite the dancer - she has some serious moves! LOL! Briana was very shy at first (yeah, I couldn't believe it either) and didn't want to get up in front of everyone. But as soon as she saw Emily Grace having fun and getting her dance on, she wanted to be a part of it. Once they got to dancing, there was no stopping them! The girls had the best time!Thanks so much Amy and David for inviting us - we had a wonderful time!!!
The girls had so much fun...



Then some other kids joined in...
Then some ladies joined in too!
Bri and Daddy.
Amy and David.
Us!
And I want to say some more "CONGRATULATIONS!" First I want to say a HUGE "Congrats" to this gal and her family on the referral of their beautiful and amazing new daughter/sister! I am over the moon with excitement for you! I can't wait to meet her!!!! Another big congrats to Lisa on the referral of her beautiful daughter Tate! I am so happy for you! And lastly, Steffie has her handsome son Andrew in her arms! Congrats Steffie!!!

7 Kind Words:
AWWWW...the girls look like they are having so much fun getting their dance on!!
That place brings back memories of a wonderful dinner with you and your little cutie....wish we could do it again:(
Lisa
Looks like LOTS of fun..
I am sooo excited for everyone who received referrals this month. It is amazing..
I sure hope that we see a speed up..
Hugs..
OH My! They look adorable dancing the time away!
I am so glad for PM and Seastar. Their girls are so adorable!
I just came over from Steffie's blog and I am in tear's on her recent post.
Hope you have a great week! Good luck with the potty training!
YEAH...get down, Briana! Sounds like a great evening!
Great Pics!! It was fun that night and we will have to schedule something again soon! How is the potty training going this week? How many times have you painted Briana's fingernails? :o)
Thanks for my birthday wishes!!
Amy :o)
Those girls are just adorable!
Glad you had a fab night out :0)
Looks like a fun time!!
Yay for Steffie and family!!!
Post a Comment